On our 2nd night we got out the fire-pits for happy hour down by the creek. It’s a lovely location and the sunset viewed up the creek was glorious.
- Caravan Park – Well set-out with plenty of room around our site
- Cost per night – $35.43 (Bailey group booking deal)
- Facilities – a bit dated but very clean – 7/10
- CP Location – walk into town for pubs, restaurants and beach – 8/10
- Our rating/score – 7/10
- Was it a nice town to visit? – yes – a small town with lots to offer
- Activities & places of interest –Trial Bay Gaol and Smoky Cape
- Would we return? – Definitely
- Overall Score – 8/10
- Summary – We were a bit uncertain about this caravan park but we loved our stay (in the end). Our friends were camped on the “creek frontage sites” and we were 2 rows back. They froze as there was no sun during the daytime which we had (LOL).