Arrived in Kingscliff today to settle into the Kingscliff Beach Caravan Park for 4 days (maplink). Wow, what a great spot! Our site is looking straight at the beach which is only a few steps away. One great advantage with our Bailey Caravan is it’s large front windows give us the best views and this is one of them.
The sunset on our first night was pretty awesome with massive black clouds overhead (but no rain) and the sun going down behind them.
There is some great surf here and I got some nice shots of some young guys ripping a few waves.
- Caravan Park – 9/10
- Cost per night – $48.75
- Facilities – Absolutely beautiful
- CP Location – right in town – shops & beach on opposite sides
- Our rating/score – 9/10
- Was it a nice town to visit? – Yes
- Activities & places of interest – Lots to do here – have a look at TripAdvisor
- Would we return? – Definitely
- Overall Score – 10/10
- Summing up – This is a fantastic caravan park and location providing access to lots of activities etc. The park itself would rate as one of the best we have stayed in. There is a lot of concrete so may not be suitable to all, but you have direct access to the beach and heaps of restaurants etc opposite.