Arrived at the NRMA Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park in North Narrabeen late in the day after a very wet 400km drive (maplink) from Gundagai. Got set-up without getting wet, then kicked back with Merrisa, Wally & Wendy and a frothy for the last rays of daylight, taking in the view from our caravan window – very noice.
Narrabeen Lagoon Trail Walk
The Narrabeen Lagoon is right outside of our caravan and it’s inspiring to see the number of people walking the trail alongside the water. So we decided to join them as well, but only walked a fraction of the 8.6kms. We then strolled over to the North Narrabeen Rockpool for a gander. Water looked inviting but a bit fresh for us today. A bit of surf was also happening too.
- Caravan Park – a great place to stay with spacious sites and great views of the water (from our site)
- Cost per night – $55 (school holidays)
- Facilities – Neat and tidy 8/10
- CP Location – next to the beach and close to the national parks. You can catch public transport into Sydney CBD if desired
- Our rating/score – 8/10
- Was it a nice town to visit? – Yes
- Activities & places of interest –plenty to do here with national parks everywhere and the beach is over the road
- Would we return? – Definitely
- Overall Score – 10/10
- Summary – We love this location as it is a great park and close to lots of places to visit etc. I know we should try other locations but why would we need to move when this gem is here.