Byron Bay is a “must stop” location on any trip up the east coast of Australia. Despite the Covid19 pandemic the place was absolutely buzzing and not very much in the way of social distancing; except for restaurants, cafes and shops how were really strict on numbers entering their premises.
- Caravan Park – a bit out of town but we enjoyed the stay
- Cost per night – $42.71
- Facilities – pretty old and not the best, but at least they were clean
- CP Location – a 10 minute walk to town or a 15 minute walk to the beach
- Our rating/score – 7/10
- Was it a nice town to visit? – very trending and VERY crowded considering the Corona Virus was supposed to limit peoples movements
- Activities & places of interest –plenty to do here. We loved our early morning walks on the beach and my daily swim was great.
- Would we return? – probably not – been there & done that (too busy and crowded)
- Overall Score – 7/10
- Summary – at first we thought it was a crappy park but soon changed our minds after settling in and seeing how cramped other caravan parks were.